JEP is searching for undergraduate students to serve as peer leaders to other undergrads participating in service-learning assignments through their regular coursework.
This position requires:
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong organization skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities;
- A self-starter, able to take initiative and work independently;
- 15 hours per week available to dedicate to the position (pay rate $12/hour);
- Attendance at regular staff meetings, Mondays at 1pm
- Attendance at mandatory fall training, August 14 – 17, 2017
Job responsibilities include:
- Training fellow students for their JEP assignment;
- Reviewing and responding to reflective essays;
- Leading group discussions with peers participating in JEP;
- Other responsibilities which match specific program needs.
Deadline to apply: April 4th