Hello USC Students!
The Office for Residential Education is currently looking for Resident Assistants for the 2015-2016 academic year. A Resident Assistant is a live-in part-time position for undergraduates or graduate students interested in serving as a guide and resource for the student populations living in our first-year and upper-division halls as well as our graduate and family apartments.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity to become a Resident Assistant please attend one of our information sessions to learn more about the position, the benefits, and the selection process:
INFORMATION SESSIONS: Any interested candidate should attend an Info Session – you only have to attend ONE, but we have set up SEVEN for your convenience. We will give all the attendees the RA Application link at these sessions. Info Sessions are held from 7:30pm – 8:30pm.
- Monday, Nov. 24th – THH 301
- Tuesday, Nov.25th – Parkside Performance Cafe
- Monday, Dec. 1st – Troy Conference Room
- Tuesday, Dec. 2nd – THH 102
- Wednesday, Dec. 3rd – THH 102
- Thursday, Dec. 4th – King Hall (above Café 84)
- Friday, Dec. 5th – SGM 124
FACEBOOK: We have a RA Selection Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/RASelectionAtUSC . The Facebook group will be the easiest place for all potential candidates to get information about the RA position and the process.
- Events: the SEVEN info sessions have been set up as events on this page; we encourage potential applicants to “JOIN” the one that they plan on attending.
- We will post the link for the application site on this page.
- We will update when the application is due and send out reminders.
- We will give advice and tips for candidates as they go thru the application process: application, interviews, what to wear, etc.
In order to be considered an application must be completed by Noon on Monday, January 5th, 2015. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered.
Should you have any questions, please email RASelection@usc.edu. Good luck and we hope to see your application!