November 25, 2014
The Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program (MMUFP) seeks to identify, support, and mentor highly qualified underrepresented undergraduate students and other students interested in diversifying faculties in higher education, and encourage them to pursue a Ph.D. in fields where diversity has not been historically present.
MMFUP helps you reach your career goals by:
– Learning about an academic career
– Providing financial support
Fellows receive a stipend during the summer and academic year and are eligible for undergraduate loan repayment.
– Sophomore or junior standing.
– Participation in the program is limited to students considering graduate study towards a Ph.D. in a Mellon-approved field (complete list of programs available on website).
– Participation is not limited by a student’s undergraduate major.
– Status as U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
Applications are now available for the 2015-2016 cohort at dornsife.usc.edu/mmuf
The application is due Wednesday, February 18, 2014 by 4:30 pm to ADM 304
For more information please contact:
Kimberly Allen, Director of Special Projects for Academic Programs, USC Dornsife College