February 25, 2015
Do you need help paying for your education? Apply for a JVS scholarship.
Online Application Period
January 15, 2015 to March 15, 2015
- Must be Jewish
- Minimum age of 16 years
- Permanent and legal resident of Los Angeles County for a minimum of three years
- U.S. citizen or documented legal permanent U.S. resident with a Green Card
- Planning to attend an accredited public or private college, university in the U.S.
- Planning to enroll as a full-time student with a minimum of 12 units per term
- Minimum 2.7 GPA (per term) for Undergraduate Students
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (per term) for Graduate Students
- Demonstrated and Verifiable financial need including FAFSA (Student aid report)
Completed application and all supplemental materials, including official transcript and letter of recommendation, must be postmarked by March 15, 2015. A complete list of required supplemental materials is available online. Any supplemental materials postmarked after March 15, 2014 will NOT be considered.
For further eligibility and application information, visit http://www.jvsla.org/scholarship