Sales/Marketing Position Available for PORTUGUESE Speaker!
November 19, 2012
AdvanceLab is a company with our headquarter in Los Angeles, California and with some foreign subsidiary offices that specializes in manufacturing laboratory testing equipment for the Plastic Bottle, Aluminum Can, Food, Beverage, Brewery, Pharmaceutical Industry. The main scope of our business is in quality control instruments used in Quality Control labs of companies such as Coke, Pepsi, breweries etc. We are currently trying to establish ourselves in South American countries that includes strategically important countries such as Brazil, Argentina etc. where they have
well developed economies.
We would like to source smart, young and motivated individuals that speak the local language in their respective home countries, and preferably someone who has a good business commercial sense about trade and businesses of their homeland. Students who are looking to obtain local US work experience, getting intern experience in commerce and sales and marketing exposures are welcome
to contact us for interview. Our present priority and preference would be someone from Brazil that speaks their local dialect, Portuguese.
Job Requirements: Sales & Marketing/Customer Service
– Regular administrative duties as needed.
– Proficiency working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Good communication, professional demeanor, and strong interpersonal skills are desirable for being able to contact possible customers, answering phones, etc.
– We are looking for a fluent Portuguese speaker who will be contacting customers from Brazil frequently.
– Student will also be responsible for becoming familiarized with our products, as well as the Bottle and Can etc. industry in a way which would allow for them to hold a knowledgeable conversation with Quality Control representatives of can and bottle manufacturers as well as beverage & brewery companies. (Training will be provided)
For any interests please send your Resume to our Operations Manager Lana Man at email@example.com